Self- Care for Professionals
Time & Location
About the event
Professionals who work in mental health settings are at risk of developing psychological distress themselves. The term “compassion fatigue” has been used to describe the negative effects of working in a psychologically distressing environment on a person's ability to feel compassion for others.
It’s so important to make sure you take good care of your body, mind, and soul every day, not just when you get sick.
Focus on your own well-being can have a very positive change in your mental health. You do not need to do big changes, just little things, but they really do add up. At this workshop, you will discover some suggestions to incorporate into your daily routine.
What you will learn:
- Identify Signs and Symptoms of Compassion Fatigue
- What are your warning signs
- Design your own prevention strategies
- Take care of your Body, Mind and Spirit and stress reduction
- We are all in a Social System, discover how to integrate all of these parts of the system (Work/ Family/ Friends) to help you in your Holistic wellness.
- Incorporate Art in your life and Art Therapy & Supervision, as a way to attend your emotions.
This workshop is 2020 AASW endorsed CPD hours
Day/s: June 20th, 2020
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $178
Pay by credit card
Pay by Credit Card
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy, please.
Become a member today just for $35/Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2020: $35
Join our Group on Facebook
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Please read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines