Sa., 05. Feb.|
Art Therapy & Gestalt
Sand Play Therapy Art Therapy a Gestalt approach
Sand Play and Art therapy for Children, Adolescents, Adults, Families, Couples, Corporations
Time & Location
05. Feb. 2022, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT+10
Art Therapy & Gestalt, Ashgrove QLD, Australia
About the event
- Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
It is not just sand... Sand play offers you a deep therapeutic work. SAND PLAY THERAPY – Art Therapy- A GESTALT APPROACH
During this workshop you will:
- Use creative methods to enhance your therapy practice with Sand Play tools.
- Learn how to facilitate and promote positive results with symbolic imagery
- Support client's expressions from verbal to symbolic.
- Improve your skills working with traumas, early child painful history, blocked relationships.
- Discover ways to heal negative memories and blocks
- Find the way of facilitating sand play figures and understand their unconscious meanings.
- Enable clients to discover their self-supports and deal with their life crises.
Day: 5th February 2022
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $183
- Non- Members: $215
Pay by Credit Card
Credit card payments have 2.90% of commission is applied, see the link.
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
Read Policy cancelation and Participation conditions at the "Event Policy"
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Become a member today just for $40 Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2022: $40
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines