ONE Free Art Therapy SESSION online
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre is offering one Free online (Skype or WhatsApp) Art Therapy session for people emotionally affected for the situation of the COVID-19.
This is our collaboration (our time and support) during this difficult time.
- This invitation is only for people in need.
- Only one Free online Art therapy session per person.
- We will attend only for a Therapy session, not for Professional Supervision.
- People already in treatment and or receiving Psychotherapy are not eligible, because the dual psychological intervention could be contraindicated.
- The approximate duration of the online session will be around 30 minutes
- The cost is free.
- The person interested in the session must complete the BOOKING registration here, writing a least three days and times selected. We will confirm availability in about 4 days of the reception of the registration.
- Please note available times are Local Time in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. From 8 am to 6 pm
- This invitation is at the moment open from April 1st until May 30th, 2020
- This invitation is not exchangeable for any of our products related to our webpage/Instagram/Facebook/ etc and or money. The Directors of the centre can change these conditions at any time and or if necessary they may decline to accept or develop sessions due to overbookings.
- Please read all the Terms & conditions related to this invitation here
Complete the BOOKING registration here, please. Once the person booked the session, it means that he or she accepts all the terms and conditions of this one free Art Therapy session.
Type of Art Therapy Sessions
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE SITUATION OF THE COVID-19 all the Sessions will be in the ONLINE format
- Skype sessions: If you live far from the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre or in another country is a good option. Also during this special situation of COVID19
- Not available at the moment Face to face sessions
- We see individuals, families (in the face to face format session) and small groups as fundamentally adaptive and having the potential for growth. Contemporary Gestalt Therapy works to bring about awareness that empowers the client to find creative solutions to personal difficulties and to effect change in family and social systems.
- We view the relationship between therapist and client as a dialogue in which the client is affirmed in his or her humanity and supported in deepening awareness. We value a quality of presence on the part of the therapist that is both authentic and clinically appropriate.
- We pay close attention to what emerges in the present moment in therapy and emphasize the process as well as the content of experience.
Benefits of Art therapy sessions
Gestalt Therapy focuses on a holistic approach, attending to mind, body, and spirit.
To participate in a therapy session you do not need to be “officially sick“, that means, you do no need to wait for some mental disorders before you attend to your needs and emotions.
The therapy sessions have a focus on developing fully the healthy personality. We do not focus on the blocked parts of the person but we support the strengths and potential for growth that everybody has.
DUE THE FATAL SITUATION RELATED TO THE COVID19 and the emotional impact, we are offering:
- One Free Art Therapy session (30 minutes) online format for anyone who needs emotional support. Book here
- Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club Promo discount package of 3 Art Therapy Sessions, the normal cost of each session is $120, now $74.30 Register here. Payment here.
Please read Cancelation Policy and Terms and conditions here