So., 29. Jan.|
Mandalas Gestalt Art Therapy approach ZOOM
Until you discover your center... you will feel lost..
Time & Location
29. Jan., 16:00 – 18:00 GMT+10
About the event
Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
MANDALAS a Gestalt Art Therapy approach
“My mandalas were cryptograms about the state of the self that presented itself to me each new day… I kept them as precious stones…. It was becoming more and more clear that the Mandala is the center. It is the exponent of all paths. It is the path to the center, to individuation. ”
Memories, Dreams and Reflections. CG jung
THE SACRED ROUND: Carl Jung's Patient Mandalas
“The Sacred Round: Carl Jung's Patient Mandalas” was the first exhibition of forty patient-created mandalas by Swiss psychoanalyst C.G. Jung, which was on view at the Oglethorpe University Art Museum from February 5 to May 6, 2012. The exhibit was courtesy of C.G. Jung Institute in Kusnacht, Switzerland
- The artistic techniques involved in creating mandalas using a wide range of artistic materials.
- Investigate and experiment on the creation of mandalas and the process in the Gestalt Art therapy session.
- Have the opportunity to practice with this tool, because when you draw or paint your own mandala, you are making a portrait of your unconscious self in a particular moment in your life, and when you carefully observe your creation, it can provide an amazing insight in a deep level (Susanne F Fincher)
- Learn how to present this art tool to your clients
- Discover the spiritual transformative power of the mandala
- You will be able to offer options to the client to communicate in a new language. Mandala work provides a space where clients can reproduce their inner world in a safe and relaxed way.
- Practice with the integration of polarities using Mandalas.
- Investigate more about Symbols, Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious.
· During this online workshop, participants will understand how to work with Mandalas, in a Gestalt art therapy approach.
· Working with mandalas with a Gestalt approach will help the participants to understand not the "why" but the "what for" and the "how" during the creation and understanding of the Mandala.
"Here and Now" will give participants valuable awareness during this amazing process of working with the Mandalas.
· This workshop is "practical" - this means that the importance is the practice, the moment, the experience. We will present theories but the goal is practical.
No previous experience with mandalas or in Gestalt Therapy, or in Psychology, Therapy or Art is necessary.
This workshop will not be recorded because it will be experiential "Here and now". So there will be no later access to the contents.
When: January 29th, 2023
Time: 4 pm to 6pm (Brisbane- Australian time) AEST- Australian Eastern Standard Time. UTC/GMT +10 hours. See here time converter https://24timezones.com/difference
Registrations will close on January 27th
Gestalt Art Therapy Club members
Click here to pay by Credit card (Paypal) Promo Members Offer $80
Click here to pay by Credit card (Paypal) Participation: $110Aud
Any questions please contact us.
Workshop REGISTRATION HERE
We are not registered for GST
New member payments before December 30th, 2022
· Silver members: $20 per year
· Gold members: $30 per year
Payments after December 30th, 2022:
Membership is from one year, until December 31st, 2023.
Do not miss this opportunity!
System: Zoom (After registration and payment you will receive the link for your participation)
System and Materials you will need for the workshop participation:
System: Zoom (After your registration you will receive the link so you can access the day of the event)
Connection system and materials that you will need to have available on the day of the workshop:
- Internet connection, a computer, tablet or phone, with access to a webcam and microphone.
- Have the Zoom program or APP installed and be registered@
- One A4 Paper to write and/or draw
- A pen, color markers or crayons.
- One A4 black Black sheet
- Gel pen white or white pastel pencil
- Rock (flat as a possible)
- Some acrylic paints (we will use a small amount)
- Paper or plastic plate
- Fine brush or cotton sticks or chopsticks
- Something to create a circulo (a cup or a bowl, etc)
- Once the registration is paid, we will send you a link with access to Mandalas material, which you can print to have ready for the day of the workshop.
- Camera or cell phone to take a picture of your creation to be shared with the participants.
Read Policy cancelation and Participation conditions at the "Event Policy"
This workshop will be “hands on” and will not be recorded.
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy. In the situation that there is not a minimum number of participants and the organizers decide to cancel the event, they will offer to transfer the payment to another future event or the refund of the payment made by each participant will be offered. In payments and refunds via paypal, commissions will be applied by Paypal of 3% , also the commission will be discounted of the payment received, in each refund.
If you cancel your participation less than 24 hours before the day of the workshop, there is no refund or credit forfeiting the payment you would have made to participate in the workshop. If you do not have the necessary materials to participate in the workshop, unfortunately you will not be able to participate. In each event you will be able to read the list of materials required for each workshop on the website and also in the emails we send you, these materials may be similar, although it is necessary to have them. If you cancel your participation in the workshop due to not having the necessary materials, the payment you would have made to participate will not be refunded. Participating in our events means that you accept all these conditions.
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines