So., 22. Mai|
Mandalas Gestalt Art Therapy approach ZOOM
Time & Location
22. Mai, 17:00 – 19:00 GMT+10
About the event
- Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
MANDALAS a Gestalt Art Therapy approach
“My mandalas were cryptograms about the state of the self that presented itself to me each new day… I kept them as precious stones…. It was becoming more and more clear that the Mandala is the center. It is the exponent of all paths. It is the path to the center, to individuation. ”
Memories, Dreams and Reflections. CG jung
THE SACRED ROUND: Carl Jung's Patient Mandalas
“The Sacred Round: Carl Jung's Patient Mandalas” was the first exhibition of forty patient-created mandalas by Swiss psychoanalyst C.G. Jung, which was on view at the Oglethorpe University Art Museum from February 5 to May 6, 2012. The exhibit was courtesy of C.G. Jung Institute in Kusnacht, Switzerland
- The artistic techniques involved in creating mandalas using a wide range of artistic materials.
- Investigate and experiment on the creation of mandalas and the process in the Gestalt Art therapy session.
- Have the opportunity to practice with this tool, because when you draw or paint your own mandala, you are making a portrait of your unconscious self in a particular moment in your life, and when you carefully observe your creation, it can provide an amazing insight in a deep level (Susanne F Fincher)
- Learn how to present this art tool to your clients
- Discover the spiritual transformative power of the mandala
- You will be able to offer options to the client to communicate in a new language. Mandala work provides a space where clients can reproduce their inner world in a safe and relaxed way.
- Practice with the integration of polarities using Mandalas.
- Investigate more about Symbols, Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious.
· During this online workshop, participants will understand how to work with Mandalas, in a Gestalt art therapy approach.
· Working with mandalas with a Gestalt approach will help the participants to understand not the "why" but the "what for" and the "how" during the creation and understanding of the Mandala.
"Here and Now" will give participants valuable awareness during this amazing process of working with the Mandalas.
· This workshop is "practical" - this means that the importance is the practice, the moment, the experience. We will present theories but the goal is practical.
No previous experience with mandalas or in Gestalt Therapy, or in Psychology, Therapy or Art is necessary.
This workshop will not be recorded because it will be experiential "Here and now". So there will be no later access to the contents.
Day: Sunday May 22nd, 2022
Registrations will close on May 20th , 2022
Any questions please contact us.
System: Zoom (After registration and payment you will receive the link for your participation)
System and Materials you will need for the workshop participation:
System: Zoom (After your registration you will receive the link so you can access the day of the event)
Connection system and materials that you will need to have available on the day of the workshop:
- Internet connection, a computer, tablet or phone, with access to a webcam and microphone.
- Have the Zoom program or APP installed and be registered@
- Paper to write and/or draw
- Magazines in case you want to use images, words, for collage
- Pair of scissors
-Color markers, crayons.
- Once the registration is paid, we will send you a link with access to Mandalas material, which you can print to have ready for the day of the workshop.
- Camera or cell phone to take a picture of your creation to be shared with the participants.
In the situation that there is not a minimum number of participants and the organizers decide to cancel the event, they will offer to transfer the payment to another future event or the refund of the payment made by each participant will be offered. In refunds via paypal, commissions will be applied by Paypal of 3% of the payment received, in each refund.
This workshop will be “hands on” and will not be recorded.
Become a member today just for $40 Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2022: $40
Join our Group on Facebook