So., 24. Okt.|
Art Therapy & Gestalt
Mandalas Art Therapy a Gestalt Approach
With Adolescents, Adults, Families, Couples, Groups, Corporations
Time & Location
24. Okt. 2021, 09:30 – 16:00
Art Therapy & Gestalt, Ashgrove QLD, Australia
About the event
- Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
Life is a circular process. Our unresolved conflicts are also circular...like the universe, we are constantly circling around our being and growing.
“My mandalas were cryptograms concerning the state of the self which was presented to me anew each day…
I guarded them like precious pearls…. It became increasingly plain to me that the mandala is the center. It is the exponent of all paths. It is the path to the center, to individuation. ”
Memories, Dreams and Reflections. C.G. Jung
THE SACRED ROUND: Mandalas by the Patients of Carl Jung
“The Sacred Round: Mandalas by the Patients of Carl Jung,” the first-ever exhibition of forty mandalas created by patients of Swiss psychoanalyst C.G. Jung, will be showcased at the Oglethorpe University Museum of Art from February 5 through May 6, 2012. The exhibition is courtesy of the C.G. Jung Institute in Kusnacht, Switzerland
During this workshop you will:
- Art techniques involve in the creation of mandalas using a big range of art materials.
- Investigate and experiment about the creation of mandalas and the process in the therapy session.
- Have the opportunity of practice with this tool, when you draw or paint a mandala of your own, you're making a portrait of your unconscious at a particular moment in your life, which when carefully regarded, can provide astonishing insights into your own deepest truth. (Susanne F. Fincher)
- Learn how to present this Art tool to your clients
- Discover the transformative powers of the mandala
- Offer options to the client to communicate in a new language. Mandalas work provides a space where clients can reproduce their inner world.
- The integration of polarities using Mandalas.
- Investigate more about Symbols, Archetypes and Collective Unconscious.
Day: 24th October 2021
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $183
- Non- Members: $215
Pay by Credit Card
Credit card payments have 2.90% of commission is applied, see the link.
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Become a member today just for $40 Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2021: $40
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines