Mandalas and Art Therapy a Gestalt approach
Time & Location
About the event
- This workshop is 2020 AASW endorsed CPD hours
According to art therapist and mental health counselor Susanne F. Fincher, we owe the re-introduction of mandalas into modern Western thought to Carl Jung, the Swiss psychoanalyst. In his pioneering exploration of the unconscious through his own art making, Jung observed the motif of the circle spontaneously appearing in therapy. At that moment the circle drawings reflected his inner state of being.
What you will learn:
- The meaning of Mandalas in our lives.
- How to enhance therapeutic results using the Mandala symbol
- Enable the client to recognize the symbol as their guide
- Discover the unconscious messages using the Mandala
Day/s: November 28th, 2020
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $178
Pay by credit card
Pay by Credit Card
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Become a member today just for $35/Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2020: $35
Join our Group in Facebook
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.