Introduction Working with Groups
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
►Important information COVID-19
This event has been postponed due to thespecial situation related to the COVID-19 disease following the restrictions informed by the Government.
The new date will be on September 19 tt, 2020 (Dates will be reviewed and confirmed on September 7 th 2020, depending of the disease situation and Government advice).
Please read Cancellation Policy
Discover how to managing any kind of Groups: Work groups, School Groups, Groups Therapy
Group leadership is not just about techniques. Using gestalt therapy approach to groups will enable you to learn how to:
- Keep the focus of the group in the present NOW.
- Direct attention to the “how” not “why” questions.
- Developing clear self-awareness ability.
- Learn how to work with creative experiment to enhance group activity.
- Facilitate group enactment to develop solutions to problems emerging in group.
- Refine yours and participants' abilities to work with group dynamics as they emerge in the training group.
- Learn the secret of leadership from within.
- Become at ease in a safe place in which you can develop skills as a group facilitator.
- Can practice various skills, creative methods in working with groups and become confident in being present as a leader.
- Discover the key principles of group process work: Group energy, clients’ patterns and leadership models.
- Practice working on simulated issues that deal with group problems and members will learn how to lead and solve group problems.
- Learn how to resolve group conflicts, emotional blocks, 'shadow work' and more creative methods in group work.
Day: May 30th, 2020 Postponed
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $178
Pay by Credit card/ PayPal
Pay by Credit Card/ PayPal
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy, please.
Become a member today just for $35/Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2020: $35
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Opinions from the last participants:
- Prior to attending my first workshop with Yaro and Gemma, I had heard many good things about the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre from other professionals. As soon as I entered the space, I felt calm, welcomed and excited for what was ahead. Yaro and Gemma, were able to bring the group members together at the beginning of the workshop in a warm and friendly way and were able to move the energy of the space and group effortlessly. Although the workshop was more of a refresher for me, I still gained insight, new knowledge and techniques, and other things that were beneficial to me personally and professionally.
I would recommend this workshop to other professionals and have already spoke very highly of Yaro and Gemma to several people since the workshop (Sarah M)
- Anyone who enjoys using creative methods in groups or therapy would appreciate the ideas presented in this workshop. I particularly like the experiential nature of the workshop and feel that this is the element that many training workshops lack. I found it very valuable. (Joyce W)