Sa., 09. Okt.|
Art Therapy & Gestalt
Introduction to Gestalt Therapy- Art Therapy
A basic workshop, to later integrate, Art into the Gestalt approach
Time & Location
09. Okt. 2021, 09:30 – 16:00
Art Therapy & Gestalt, Ashgrove QLD, Australia
About the event
- Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
You will be introduced to Psychological tools that can be used to increase the sharpness with which you see and relate to the world and practice psychotherapy in an authentic manner.
This workshop is designed to enable the participant to establish a basic Intervention model that clearly describes the process of the therapeutic relationship between client and therapist. This requires the participant to become familiar with the ‘phases’ of this relationship. After demonstrating some degree of comfort in this structure, the participant will be able to begin to develop his or her own ‘style’ of interventions and creative practice.
- To examine specific therapeutic applications of Gestalt Therapy theory and explore practical interventions with individuals, couples, families and groups.
- To examine the ways a therapist designs an intervention strategy using the cycle of awareness model.
- To enable the participant to develop a beginning personal style of ‘Gestalt Work’ and enhance his or her practice with clients.
- To integrate Art tools into the Gestalt Therapy approach
At the workshop, we will extend the knowledge of:
- The power of the here and now and awareness in working with clients
- How to develop a Gestalt experiment to enhance and improve therapeutic outcomes
Day: 9th October 2021
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Pay by Credit Card
Credit card payments have 2.90% of commission is applied, see the link.
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Become a member today just for $40 Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2021: $40
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines