Introduction to Gestalt Therapy Art Therapy
Time & Location
About the event
You will be introduced to Psychological tools that can be used to increase the sharpness with which you see and relate to the world and practice psychotherapy in an authentic manner.
This workshop is designed to enable the participant to establish a basic Intervention model that clearly describes the process of the therapeutic relationship between client and therapist. This requires the participant to become familiar with the ‘phases’ of this relationship. After demonstrating some degree of comfort in this structure, the participant will be able to begin to develop his or her own ‘style’ of interventions and creative practice. Gestalt therapy was developed from various influences upon the lives of its founders during the times in which they lived, including the new physics, Eastern religion, existential phenomenology, Gestalt psychology, psychoanalysis, experimental theatre, as well as systems theory and field theory.
- To examine specific therapeutic applications of Gestalt Therapy theory and explore practical interventions with individuals, couples, families and groups.
- To examine the ways a therapist designs an intervention strategy using the cycle of awareness model.
- To enable the participant to develop a beginning personal style of ‘Gestalt Work’ and enhance his or her practice with clients.
At the workshop, we will extend the knowledge of:
- The power of the here and now and awareness in working with clients
- How to develop a Gestalt experiment to enhance and improve therapeutic outcomes
This workshop is 2020 AASW endorsed CPD hours
Day: June 27th, 2020
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $178
Pay by credit card
Pay by Credit Card
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy, please.
Become a member today just for $35/Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2020: $35
Join our Group on Facebook
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Please read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines