Sa., 29. Apr.|
Inner Child work- A Gestalt Art Therapy approach ZOOM
"A child who does not play is not a child, but the man who does not play has lost forever the child who lived in him." - Pablo Neruda- Poet
Time & Location
29. Apr., 16:00 – 18:00 GMT+10
About the event
Registrants from Australia can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
Who has never been a child?
In popular psychology and analytical psychology, the inner child is an individual's childlike aspect. It includes what a person learned as a child, before puberty. The inner child is often conceived as a semi-independent subpersonality subordinate to the waking conscious mind.
Psychologist Carl Gustav Jung (1875–1961) originated the concept in his divine child archetype. New Thought spiritual leader Emmet Fox (1886–1951) called it the "wonder child". The concept of the inner child was further developed by husband and wife team Vivian and Arthur Janov in primal therapy, expounded in the books The Primal Scream (1970) and The Feeling Child (1973).
During this day you will:
- Work with the meaning of the "nurturing parent" and "protective parent" within "inner family work" to care for a person's physical, emotional, creative and spiritual needs.
- We will review the concept of the "critical parent within" , and provide you tools for managing it.
- investigate about the unresolved childhood experiences and the lingering effects of childhood dysfunction: the sum of mental-emotional memories stored in the sub-conscious from conception through pre-puberty.
- Through Gestalt Art Therapy approach each participant will access, in a safe mode, to their child memories, being the witness of the stories of their origins in childhood, and participants will find some different proposals to the healing process.
- Recovery and support of Your Inner Child using Gestalt art therapy techniques.
- Review of the connection between Attachment Theory and the Inner child work.
- Discover how unfinished business of the inner child will be affecting the adult live of your clients.
- Support your clients in working with their inner child.
- Work with your inner child, to be ready to support your clients' inner child.
Any questions please contact us.
Day: April 29th, 2023
Become a Member Silver or Gold
Click here to pay by Credit card (paypal) Only Members Promo $80
Click here to pay by Credit card (Paypal) Participation: $110Aud
Workshop REGISTRATION HERE
We are not registered for GST
New member payments before December 30th, 2022
· Silver members: $20 per year
· Gold members: $30 per year
Payments after December 30th, 2022:
Membership is from one year, until December 31st, 2023.
Do not miss this opportunity!
Paypal payments have applied commissions
System: Zoom (After registration and payment you will receive the link for your participation)
System and Materials you will need for the workshop participation:
- Internet connection
- Having installed the Zoom program (Download here)
- PC, Laptop, Tablet with webcam & audio
- Paper to write
- Magazines (if you want to use collage)
- Felt pens, or other coloured pens that you like
- Mobile phone or camera to take a photo of your creation.
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
In the situation that there is not a minimum number of participants and the organizers decide to cancel the event, they will offer to transfer the payment to another future event or the refund of the payment made by each participant will be offered. In payments and refunds via paypal, commissions will be applied by Paypal of 3% of the payment received, in each payment/ refund.
If you cancel your participation less than 24 hours before the day of the workshop, there is no refund or credit forfeiting the payment you would have made to participate in the workshop. If you do not have the necessary materials to participate in the workshop, unfortunately you will not be able to participate. In each event you will be able to read the list of materials required for each workshop on the website and also in the emails we send you, these materials may be similar, although it is necessary to have them. If you cancel your participation in the workshop due to not having the necessary materials, the payment you would have made to participate will not be refunded. Participating in our events means that you accept all these conditions.
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines