Fr., 19. Mai|
Creative Retreat "Love Yourself"
Participants will learn the steps to self-acceptance, investigating their blocks and practicing forgiveness and acknowledging resilience to build confidence in each "here and now" to achieve their future goals.
Time & Location
19. Mai, 17:00 GMT+10 – 21. Mai, 13:00 GMT+10
Mount Glorious, Mount Glorious Rd, Mount Glorious QLD 4520, Australia
About the event
✴️CREATIVE Retreat "Love Yourself"
During the Retreat:
- Participants will learn the steps to self-acceptance, investigating their blocks and practicing forgiveness and acknowledging resilience to build confidence in each "here and now" to achieve their future goals.
- Time to relax doing creative and transformative activities.
- Enjoy the environment in a place full of peace.
- Recognize the efforts you have made and are making every day of your life and give yourself time to love yourself and give yourself time and receive support to design your future Goals.
- We will use a wide variety of media (painting, drawing, writing) and creative techniques. No prior art or therapy experience is necessary. It will be a place to explore and enjoy without our inner critic! Creativity, Poetry, Art Journaling, Mandalas, Dreams, drawing, Coloring, Painting, Movement, Rituals, personal growth.
Planned days for the Retreat 2023:
Friday May 19th from 5pm
Saturday May 20th
Sunday May 21st until Lunch time
3 days, 2 nights
Sharing Room (Twin beds). Each Room Features:
Fridge, Kettle and pod coffee machine
Ensuite with Shower and Mini Bath
Australian Botanical toiletries by Leif
- Catering Included (Friday dinner until Sunday lunch)
Cost per person:
Become a member Silver or Gold
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy CLUB (Silver or Gold )
Click here to pay by Credit card (paypal) Payments before April 15th 2023 $950 Aud
Payments after April 15th 2023 $1150 Aud
Non Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club
Click here to pay by Credit card (paypal) Payments before April 15th 2023 $1150 Aud
Payments after April 15th 2023 $1350 Aud
Ask us for payment plan (for Payments before April 15th 2023)
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club (Click here to pay the Deposit $475 before March 30th, 2023, and 3 weekly payments starting on 10th of April, next payment 17th of April and last payment on 24th of April of $159/week)
Non members (Click here to pay the Deposit $575 before before March 30th, 2023, and 3 weekly payments starting on 10th of April, next payment 17th of April and last payment on 24th of April of $192/week)
We are not registered for GST
Payments through Paypal will have 3% of applied Paypal commission in each payment/ refund through this platform.
Ask us for Bank details if you do not want to pay paypal commissions fees.
Please read more information about cancellations policy.
Following the Australian Government Health department indications and with the objective of offering a safe space for all participants and Retreat leaders.
Every participant before being admitted to each Event/ Retreat/ Face-to-face session/ workshop:
• Before the starting of the Retreat / workshop/ session temperature measures will be taken. If the participant has symptoms like fever (37°C or more), coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, unfortunately, he/she will not be admitted to the Retreat/ event.
Important information from Government:
Testing positive to COVID-19
Any person who tests positive to COVID-19 will need to immediately isolate at home or other suitable accommodation for at least 7 full days from the date the person had their test. Follow advice from Queensland Health, including the first steps to take if you have COVID-19.
If you are a close contact, on the day of the event/ session you should have a negative test and wear a mask.
If there is a positive test, please contact us with this information.
Regarding face to face Retreats/ workshops/ sessions, clients who tested COVID positive must have passed a minimum of 14 days after Covid to be able to have a face to face participation/ session and have a RAT negative test.
Please read information about cancelations and refunds here.
Contact us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org