Sa., 28. Jan.|
Clay Art Therapy CAT© a Gestalt Approach - Face to Face workshop
With children, Adolescents, Adults, Families, Couples
Time & Location
28. Jan., 09:30 – 15:30 GMT+10
Ashgrove, 2 Findlay St, Ashgrove QLD 4060, Australia
About the event
Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
Clay therapy has the quality of nurture, integration and healing for participants, during the therapy process.
Clay products are well known in human history since prehistoric times in such forms as vases, pots, and symbolic figures, including human figures. Clay has been used throughout history by many cultures as a vehicle to express a religious dimension in human life. (Michal Sholt, and Tami Gavron)
During this workshop you will:
- How to design the clay-work: procedural expressions, constructive and deconstructive processes, and the integration process.
- Investigate and experiment about the product (clay) and process.
- Discover how this tool will support the psychological process, revealing meaningful information about the clients’ inner world.
- Uncover the power of the development of three-dimensional representation in clay.
- Procedural Expressions through the Experience of Touch, Movement, and the Three-Dimensional Aspect of Clay-work.
- Offer options to the client to communicate in a new language, clay-work involves a very primal mode of expression and communication.
- Adapting this tool to the client's age and emotional development
This will be an interesting and creative workshop!
Day: January 28th, 2023
FACE TO FACE WORKSHOP
Where: Gestalt Art Therapy centre.
2 Findlay St. Ashgrove. Brisbane. Qld.
Time: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm (Brisbane- Australian time)
Break 12:30 pm to 1:30pm. The centre has refrigerator and microwave, you are welcome to bring your food or very close to Woolworths, there are cafeterias where you can go to eat.
Gestalt Art Therapy Silver & Gold members
Click here for Credit card payments (Paypal) Promo Members: $245
Click here for Credit card payments (Paypal) Participation: $285Aud
Workshop REGISTRATION HERE
Materials for the workshop will be provided by the Gestalt Art Therapy centre
We are not registered for GST
New member payments before December 30th, 2022
· Silver members: $20 per year
· Gold members: $30 per year
Payments after December 30th, 2022:
Membership is from one year, until December 31st, 2023.
Do not miss this opportunity!
This workshop will be “hands on”
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 & Vaccine Guidelines
In the situation that there is not a minimum number of participants and the organizers decide to cancel the event, they will offer to transfer the payment to another future event or the refund of the payment made by each participant will be offered. In payments and refunds via paypal, commissions will be applied by Paypal of 3% of the payment received, in each payment and refund.
Following the Australian Government Health department indications and with the objective of offering a safe space for all patients and Counsellors:
Every participant before being admitted to each Face-to-face session/ workshop:
• Before each workshop/ session temperature measures will be taken. If the participant has symptoms like fever (37°C or more), coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, unfortunately, he/she will not be admitted to the event/ session, and the session will be rescheduled.
Important information from Government:
Testing positive to COVID-19
Any person who tests positive to COVID-19 will need to immediately isolate at home or other suitable accommodation for at least 7 full days from the date the person had their test. Follow advice from Queensland Health, including the first steps to take if you have COVID-19.
If you are a close contact, on the day of the event/ session you should have a negative test and wear a mask.
If there is a positive test, please reschedule the session.
Regarding face to face workshops/ sessions, clients who tested COVID positive must have passed a minimum of 14 days after Covid to be able to have a face to face participation/ session and have a RAT negative test.