Sa., 15. Jan.|
Art Therapy & Gestalt
Clay Art Therapy CAT© a Gestalt Approach
With children, Adolescents, Adults, Families, Couples
Time & Location
15. Jan. 2022, 09:30 – 16:00
Art Therapy & Gestalt, Ashgrove QLD, Australia
About the event
- Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
Clay therapy has the quality of nurture, integration and healing for participants, during the therapy process.
Clay products are well known in human history since prehistoric times in such forms as vases, pots, and symbolic figures, including human figures. Clay has been used throughout history by many cultures as a vehicle to express a religious dimension in human life. (Michal Sholt, and Tami Gavron)
During this workshop you will:
- How to design the clay-work: procedural expressions, constructive and deconstructive processes, and the integration process.
- Investigate and experiment about the product (clay) and process.
- Discover how this tool will support the psychological process, revealing meaningful information about the clients’ inner world.
- Uncover the power of the development of three-dimensional representation in clay.
- Procedural Expressions through the Experience of Touch, Movement, and the Three-Dimensional Aspect of Clay-work.
- Offer options to the client to communicate in a new language, clay-work involves a very primal mode of expression and communication.
- Adapting this tool to the client's age and emotional development
This will be an interesting and creative workshop!
Day: 15th, January 2022
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $183
- Non- Members: $215
Pay by Credit Card
Credit card payments have 2.90% of commission is applied, see the link.
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Become a member today just for $40 Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2022: $40
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines