**WE ARE FULLY BOOKED
Apologies for the inconvenience.
From July 1st 2022 due to inflation rate, our prices will increase
Medicare Provider (Medical referral required).
Yaro Starak is an accredited Medicare provider.
Gestalt Art Therapy sessions
Non Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy club and Medicare referrals:
60 minutes $140
90 minutes $220
3 Medicare Sessions (one hour each) $400
Become a member
If you are a member of the Gestalt Art Therapy CLUB, Silver or Gold: SPECIAL OFFER
Art Therapy SESSIONS for members
Art Therapy Session Face to face & Online format
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club SILVER or GOLD:
(Not Included discount in Medicare referrals)
Session 60 minutes $134
Session 90 minutes $200
Package 3 sessions (one hour each session) $402 now $395
SPECIAL OFFER until February 28th
Art Therapy SESSIONS
Members Silver or Gold, of the Gestalt Art Therapy centre. Art Therapy Session Online and face to face format
Until February 28th, 2023 cost of each session is $110 (normal cost is $130)
Package cost 3 sessions $330
Buy now, use later
- Offer starts on December 2022 and ends February 28th, 2023
- Sessions available in ONLINE and FACE to FACE FORMAT - Offer not available with other offers
- Sessions are per person. The package of 3 sessions is per person.
- Offer not applicable to Medicare concession clients
- We are not registered for GST.
- Payment by credit card has PayPal 2.90% commissions applied to the link.
- Ask us for Bank details
- Please read Cancellation Policy
Type of Art Therapy Sessions
Zoom or Skype sessions: If you live far from the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre or in another country this is a good option.
Face to face sessions: If you are living in Queensland, please visit us.
Medicare Provider: Medical referral required. Yaro Starak is an accredited Medicare provider.
- We see individuals, families and small groups as fundamentally adaptive and having the potential for growth. Contemporary Gestalt Therapy works to bring about awareness that empowers the client to find creative solutions to personal difficulties and to effect change in family and social systems.
- We view the relationship between therapist and client as a dialogue in which the client is affirmed in his or her humanity and supported in deepening awareness. We value a quality of presence on the part of the therapist that is both authentic and clinically appropriate.
- We pay close attention to what emerges in the present moment in therapy and emphasize the process as well as the content of experience.
Therapy Sessions or Art Therapy Sessions
The client can decide if he/she wants to experiment with a Gestalt Art Therapy session (using Art in the sessions) or Gestalt therapy session by itself.
Using Art in therapy/supervision sessions offers the client the opportunity to express him/herself in a creative way and support emotions and resolve conflicts in a natural ambience.
The benefits of the therapy sessions
Gestalt Therapy focuses on a holistic approach, attending to mind, body and spirit.
To participate in a therapy session you do not need to be “officially sick “, that means, you do not need to wait for some illness before you attend to your needs and emotions.
The therapy sessions have a focus on developing a healthy personality. We do not focus on the blocked parts of the person but we support the strengths and potential for growth that everybody has.
If the Appointment is cancelled 24 h before the session, you can choose another time (no charge)
If the cancellation is made after 24 h of the session, you will be charged 50% of the fee and you need to arrange a new appointment and payment.
Bank Transfer (Ask us for the Bank details information) email@example.com
Credit Card (Pay Pal) payment method has 2.9% of Paypal commission applied in each link.