Empowering People through
Art Therapy & Gestalt
Proudly collaborating with OPEN ARMS
Open Arms provides and funds free, confidential counselling, group programs and peer support to anyone who is currently serving, or has served at least one day in the Navy, Army or Air Force, and their families.
To discuss your eligibility and referral options, please contact Open Arms Client Assist on 1800 011 046.
How are your thoughts...
Like a Butterfly?
Or Like a Caterpillar?
Discover the power of
Gestalt Art Therapy
that you will be interested in practice for the year 2023
“Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation.”
- Sa., 18. Feb.Ashgrove
- Sa., 25. Feb.Online Event ZOOM
- Sa., 25. MärzAshgrove
- Sa., 22. Apr.Ashgrove22. Apr., 09:30 – 15:30 GMT+10Ashgrove, 2 Findlay St, Ashgrove QLD 4060, AustraliaWhether it is in traditional or modern context, dreams have a special place in both psychology and psychotherapy studies. For example, ‘The Traditional Interpretive Dream Approach’ model, which we had come across its first remains in Mesopotamia and is also the inspiration for psychoanalysis.
- Sa., 29. Apr.Zoom
- So., 07. MaiZoom
- Fr., 19. MaiMount Glorious19. Mai, 17:00 GMT+10 – 21. Mai, 13:00 GMT+10Mount Glorious, Mount Glorious Rd, Mount Glorious QLD 4520, AustraliaParticipants will learn the steps to self-acceptance, investigating their blocks and practicing forgiveness and acknowledging resilience to build confidence in each "here and now" to achieve their future goals.
- Time is TBD2 Findlay St
- Time is TBDGESTALT ART THERAPY CENTRE
- Time is TBDColaboracion libro
- Time is TBDCollaboration
Gestalt Art Therapy centre, acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the First Peoples of Australia, and we pay our respects to their Elders past and present with whom we share this great country.
We support ABORIGINAL CULTURE & ART